Ghanaian Prophet and founder of the Glorious Word Ministry International, Reverend Isaac Owusu Bempah has released his 2019 prophecies.
Rev. Owusu Bempah has been prophesying on upcoming events on every New Year’s Eve, and as usual, he came out with his much anticipated prophecy as expected during his ‘crossover’ service yesterday.
The controversial prophet who is noted for his negative predictions predicted death for some top personalities in Ghana.
Here are the full 2019 prophecies By Rev. Owusu Bempah
1. The man of God predicted the death of his Excellency John Agyekum Kufuor and his wife, he claims it’s not confirmed, strong prayers can avert this prophecy.
2. Rev. Owusu Bempah stated that if Ghanaians don’t endeavor to pray, the current Vice President of Ghana, Dr. Bawumia might lose his life in 2019.
3: He also predicted sudden death of former National Democratic Party’s flagbearer and also a former president of Ghana John Mahama. The man of God Emphasized that prayers can avert this prophecy.
4. Another big funeral of a well-known figure in the Ashanti Region. According to the man of God, The Ashanti’s will bury their popular king.
5. A very influential man of God might die and this will be extremely shocking to the whole Nation.
6. The man of God urged the president of Ghana, his excellency Nana Akufo Addo to build the national cathedral because God has linked the president to the construction of the National Cathedral.
Recommended: 2019 Theme (Year Of) For All Churches In Nigeria
7. 2019 Will be a fruitful year