The 2017 edition of the annual Winners Chapel Shiloh was held December 5 – 10, 2017, at Canaan Land Ota, Ogun State.
Theme: “A New Dawn”
DECLARING SHILOH 2017
“Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert” – Isaiah 43:18-19But how did Shiloh as an event come about?
While waiting on the Lord back in 1998 and inquiring about God’s master plan for Canaanland, among other things, God said, He would have us gather annually at Shiloh and that as we do, He will subdue the land before us by granting speedy delivery of our enviable inheritance in Christ. As it is written;
“And the whole congregation of the children of Israel assembled together at Shiloh, and set up the tabernacle of the congregation there. And the land was subdued before them. And there remained among the children of Israel seven tribes, which had not yet received their inheritance. And Joshua said unto the children of Israel, How long are ye slack to go to possess the land, which the LORD God of your fathers hath given you?” – Joshua 18:1-3
To the glory of God, and for the past 18 years, Shiloh has been a mountain of divine encounters indeed, thereby validating over and again this prophetic gathering.
This is why:
- Shiloh is not a Church conference, but a Mountain of Encounters with God through His Word – I Samuel 3:21
- Shiloh is not a Church anniversary but a place for taking delivery of all our hanging inheritance in Christ — Joshua 18:3
- Shiloh is not a Church program, but a Mountain of answered prayers after the order of Hannah— I Samuel 1:13-19
- Shiloh is ordained a platform for the rise of giants among us — Joshua 18:1, Psalm 87:5-7
- Shiloh is a mountain of vision and revelation, ordained to stir A New Dawn in the life of every participant — Psalm 16:11, 2 Corinthians 3:18
- Shiloh is a prophetic platform for the conferment of dominion both on us as a Church and as individuals, so as to subdue the land before us —Joshua 18:1
…and many more…
Therefore, at Shiloh 2017, every one of us must watch out for diverse encounters with God in the various sessions of this prophetic gathering, so as not to miss our catch-up moments for the dawning of a new day after the order of Elisha (2 Kings 2:10-12).
Therefore, the theme of Shiloh 2017 is:
A NEW DAWN — Isaiah 43:18-19
You can watch and download all Shiloh 2017 messages, Shiloh 2017 testimonies, Shiloh 2017 choir ministrations, encounter nights, youth alive forum, and every other event which tool place at Shiloh 2017, from the links below.