Title : The Blessings Of Abraham
Bible Reading : Gal 3:9-1, Genesis 12:1-3
Memory Verse : Gal 3:13-14
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. Gal 3:13, 14
To be no more cursed, a price has to be paid and that price was the price of our redemption through Christ Jesus, but not only were we redeemed and saved from the curses a higher provision has been made and the provision is called “The blessing”
When you have the blessing of Abraham ( Chief among which is justification and subsequent salvation through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ) you become the candidate of divine blessings such as experienced and enjoyed by Abraham. Let us Go through 7 of them as outlined in the scriptures.
- The blessing of divine guidance/leadership – Gen12:1 ; Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee
- The blessing of greatness – Gen12:2 ; And I will make of thee a great nation
- The blessing of being blessed – Gen12:2 ;
- The blessing of a great name – Gen12:2 ;
- The blessing of being made a blessing to others – Gen12:2 ;
- The blessing of our helpers being helped – Gen12:3 ;
- The blessing of our enemies being cursed – Gen12:3 ;
- The blessing of our the world being blessed through us – Gen12:3 ;
Prayer Point: Thank you Heavenly Father,for such great and mighty blessings, I am grateful, Help me to see always, how blessed I am.
Action Point: Start seeing, talking and relating with Jesus as your big brother.
How has the revelation of Jesus as your “Big brother” changed your spiritual and physical perception? Share with us in the comment below.
You can also send us your prayer requests here.