Ruth Abioye was born (August 22) to the family of Bishop David Abioye (the Senior Pastor of Living Faith Church, Goshen City, Km 26 Abuja-Keffi Road – Nigeria, West Africa) and Pastor Mrs. Mary Abioye. She is the only girl in the Abioye’s family and the only sister to David Abioye Jnr and Daniel Abioye.
She presently works in Covenant University, Ota, Nigeria as an Administration Officer.
University of Leicester
Bachelor’s Degree, International Relations (2010 – 2013)
Nottingham Trent University
Master’s Degree, Public International Law (2013 – 2015)
Workforce planning & development
Internet Course (April 2011 – May 2011)
United Kingdom Online certificate- Workforce planning & development- A certificate of E-learning on dealing with dissatisfied customers
Secretary to the Executive Vice President
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA (August 2011 – September 2011)
- Withdrawal and deposition made for the EVP
Basic secretarial duties
• Filling and organising documents
• Receiving and acknowledging account statements
Secretary to the President of UNICEF group in University of Leicester
Living Faith Church (September 2011 – July 2012)
Leicester, United Kingdom
- Keep population and attendance data up to date
Note taking during executive sessions
• Planning events like cake sale, rock climbing & fashion shows etc.
• Providing data when needed
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA (July 2012 – September 2012)
- Photocopying and printing
Handling and organisation of files
• Receiving bills from other companies
• Communicating and assisting Clients
• Ensuring that knowledge, experience and skills of products and services were maintained and improved.
• Displaying a general knowledge of all product and coverage areas.
• Payment collection for orders and sending of confirmatory emails to customers
Living Faith Church Worldwide (May 2014 – November 2014)
Living Faith Church (November 2014 – November 2015)
Covenant University, Ota, Nigeria (January 2016 – Present)
Ruth Abioye has the following skills:
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Word
- Customer Service
- Social Media
- Microsoft Excel
- International Relations
She is also good at: Teamwork, Project Management, Public Speaking, Leadership, Project Planning.