Declaring Shiloh 2018 – Bishop David Oyedepo
The founder and General Overseer of the Living Faith Church Worldwide (A.K.A) Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo, on Sunday, November 4, Declared Shiloh 2018 theme as “Dominion”.
Read his declaration speech below:
New Dawn greetings in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Man was created for dominion at the beginning – Gen. 1:28
- But our dominion was lost to sin through the first Adam, while Christ restored the same back to us through redemption – Rev. 5:15-0/ Eph. 2:5-6/ Eph. 1:20-21
- We are in the last days, we are in the days of full restoration of dominion to the redeemed of the Lord – Mic. 4:1-2/ Isa. 2:1-3
- We are in the era of dominion of the Church of Christ in these last days, when the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the saints of God – Psa. 110:1-3/ Dan. 7:25-27
- We are in the last days, when the law shall be proceeding from Zion – Isa. 2:1-3/ Psa. 87:1-7
Recommended: Inspirational Quotes By Bishop Oyedepo
- We are in the last days, when all the springs of life shall be domiciled in the Church – Psa. 87:1-7
- Remember, the Church is not a building, the Church is a people, the redeemed of the Lord –Act. 7:38
- The Church is the body of Christ, the fullness of Him that fill all things – Eph. 1:20-23
- We understand that by redemption, we have been repositioned far above all principalities and powers – Eph. 2:4-6/ Eph. 1:20-21
- But as we all know, authority can only be conferred, it cannot be achieved – Mat. 21:23/ Luk. 9:1/ Mat. 8:8-10/13
Furthermore, we should all be reminded that:
- Shiloh is not a church anniversary, but a place for taking delivery of all our hanging inheritance in Christ – Jos. 18:3
- Shiloh is not a church programme, but a mountain of answered prayers after the order of Hannah– 1Sam. 1:13-19
- Shiloh is a prophetic platform for the conferment of dominion both on us as a church and as individuals, so as to subdue the land before us – Josh. 18:1
………and many more………
Therefore, the theme of Shiloh 2018 is:
DOMINION – Dan. 7:27
Furthermore, as we all know, prophetically, Shiloh is ordained a platform for conferment of dominion upon members of the Winners’ family. As it is written, “And the whole congregation of the children of Israel assembled together at Shiloh and set up the tabernacle of the congregation there. And the land was subdued before them…………?” (Jos. 18:1-3)
Therefore, at this 20th Shiloh, every participant shall encounter conferment of dominion in all areas of our lives – Gen. 21:1-3
Every participant at Shiloh 2018, shall have definite encounters with the Word for their supernatural change of story – 1 Sam. 3:21
Remain ever Blessed.
Jesus is Lord!
Bishop David O. Oyedepo