As you saunter through your front door and drop your belongings onto a chair, tears begin to stream down your face. You try to wipe them away, but they just keep flowing. I don’t get it, you think to yourself. How did I get to this point?
For the third day in a row, you feel like a fraction of yourself. You have no energy, confidence or motivation. And you just want to collapse on the couch and sleep your troubles away. But with more commitments left on your agenda, sleep feels far from reach.
List Of 365 Fear Not Bible Verses
Overwhelmed by the challenges ahead—pleasing your boss, managing your budget, caring for your adult child, who recently moved back home—you have no idea how you’ll survive tomorrow, let alone the rest of the week. But you have to carry on. So you let the tears flow, hoping they’ll somehow free you from the fear and anxiety that holds you captive. What else can you do?
In these moments when life leaves you feeling weak and weary, you can turn to God’s Word for strength. And you can rely on God for the peace you so desperately crave.
Three Advantages You Gain From Trusting In God
These nine comforting verses will be of great aid for those times when you feel weak and weary
- You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You – Isaiah 26:3.
- Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid – John 14:27.
- 32 It is God who arms me with strength, And makes my way perfect. 33 He makes my feet like the feet of deer, And sets me on my high places. 34 He teaches my hands to make war, So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze – Psalm 18:32-34.
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me –Philippians 4:13.
- Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: 31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint – Isaiah 40:30-31.
- “But he said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.’ Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.” —2 Corinthians 12:9-10
- “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. For as we share abundantly in Christ’s sufferings, so through Christ we share abundantly in comfort too.” —2 Corinthians 1:3-5
- I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. He will not let your foot be moved; he who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, he who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade on your right hand.” —Psalm 121:1-8
- “What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things? Who shall bring any charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. Who is to condemn? Christ Jesus is the one who died-more than that, who was raised- who is at the right had of God, who indeed is interceding for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? As it is written, ‘For your sake we are being killed all the day long; we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.’ No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.” —Romans 8:31-37
Recommended: Drink Until You Are Thirsty
We All Need A Friend To Always Keep Our Boots Polished
this is very good.
Thank you for these reminders of His love and faithfulness. I, we need Christ not only every day but every moment. God bless you.